Kudda. Why Coaching Matters.

Categorized | Coaching 101

Coaching Effectiveness: Interesting Research

Coaching Effectiveness: Interesting Research

It appears that coaches are only spending about 10% of the practice time on sport skill training according to an article in the Washington Times. The other 90% involves standing in lines or on sidelines, or participating in drills/training that was too advanced or too limited. The main reason there was this inefficient use of time was due to the coach lacking proper education and training on how to be a coach, something that is #1 on Kudda’s mission. To read the complete article from the Washington Times, click here.

Facebook Twitter You Tube